Our comprehensive Breast Imaging Bootcamp includes “cut to the chase” lectures and hands-on training for imaging sites that are ready to up-level their mammography positioning techniques quickly.
Why We Teach The Miller Method™
In this program, our educational consultant will equip your team on-site following Mammography Educators’ The Miller Method™.
The Miller Method™, developed by founder, Ms. Louise Miller is based on anatomy and the use of solid body ergonomics. Why is body ergonomics so important? Because maintaining proper body ergonomics ensures longevity in the field, in other words, less injuries! Minor adjustments increase overall well being of patients and technologists. The Miller Method™ is the only proven method to improve image quality and increase proficiency and efficiency in your clinic. With its proper use, Breast Imaging Bootcamp can reduce overall repeat/reject rates, improves image quality and much more.
- 7 Category A, ASRT approved credits.
- Lectures and workshops, which review anatomy and standardized positioning techniques.
- Hands-on mammography positioning practice with a mammography educational consultant.
- Four hours of lecture on mammography positioning with an introduction of the Breast MAP.
- One hour mammography demonstration with a model(s).
- Two hours of hands-on mammography positioning training with a model.
- Multiple mammography education consultants (if needed) to provide sufficient one-on-one practice during the positioning workshop.
- Certificate of completion following the program.
Are you interested in starting Breast Imaging Bootcamp at your facility? Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you soon.