Our comprehensive Breast Imaging Bootcamp includes “cut to the chase” lectures (as described below) and hands-on training for imaging sites ready to up-level their mammography positioning protocols!
In this program, our educational consultant will equip your team following Mammography Educators’ The Miller Method™. This breast imaging method, founded by Louise Miller, is proven to increase proficiency and efficiency in your clinic. With its proper use, Breast Imaging Bootcamp can reduce overall repeat/reject rates, improves image quality and much more.
In this training package, Mammography Educators’ Bootcamp will include the following services:
- 7 Category A, ASRT approved credits.
- Lectures and workshops, which review anatomy and standardized positioning techniques.
- Hands-on mammography positioning practice with a mammography educational consultant.
- Four hours of lecture on mammography positioning with an introduction of the Breast MAP.
- One-hour mammography demonstration with a model.
- Two hours of hands-on mammography positioning with a model.
- Multiple mammography education consultants (if needed) to provide sufficient one-on-one practice during the positioning workshop.
- Certificate of completion following the program.
Are you interested in starting Breast Imaging Bootcamp at your facility? Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you soon.