How can you Improve Your Breast Ultrasound Program?
Would you like to establish greater consistency of your Breast Ultrasound Program? Reduce workplace injuries due to poor ergonomic scanning techniques? The need for quality breast ultrasound programs are imperative to breast imaging and the early diagnosis of breast cancer.
Mammography Educators’ Breast Ultrasound consulting services offer quality training in the latest technology, including standardized scanning techniques, hands-on training, and ongoing support for your radiologists and sonographers. We specialize in both hand-held and automated/whole breast ultrasound techniques.
Mammography Educators Offers:
- Two days (or more) of on-site trainings for up to 8 sonographers.
- Lecture(s) and live positioning workshops with models, upon request.
- Individual instruction for each sonographer with patients, evaluating scanning techniques and reviewing image quality.
- Ergonomic assessment and recommendations.
- Review and recommendations regarding ultrasound protocols with lead interpreting physician (LIP).
Are you interested in Breast Ultrasound training at your facility? Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you soon.