How does the Train-the-Trainer mammography program work?
Our Train-the-Trainer (T3) mammography program will will help you create experts within your own practice using tools founded in Mammography Educators’ The Miller Method™. Using our comprehensive program, your team will be ready to train all new hires and assist with ongoing mammography technologist quality improvement programs (specifically in regards to MQSA EQUIP).
This program focuses on providing feedback, mentoring, and teaching other mammographers in order to create a sustainable method of improving breast imaging throughout the health system.
Would you like to improve the consistency, quality, and efficiency of your mammography technologists?
If you want your team to take consistently high quality images, your mammography trainers will need a high quality mammography training program to keep them up-to-date with the latest research and most effective imaging methods.
Our train-the-trainer program works by educating a select group of leaders and excellent mammographers so they can spread their knowledge to the technologists in your clinic and nearby.
We have found this is the most effective way to implement long standing changes at your breast imaging site, see what others have said on our testimonial page.
What is included in the Train-the-Trainer mammography program:
- Optional Kick-off conference
- Initial Training Program
- Classroom Lectures & Positioning Demonstration/Workshops
- Assistance with the selection process of the Trainees (upon request).
- Complete training materials.
- PowerPoint lecture template for Trainees to use throughout the program.
- Assistance in obtaining continuing education credits for each technologist in attendance at the above noted seminars and trainings.
- Conference calls with the Mammography Educators Consultant as needed.
- Email access to the Mammography Educators Consultant Monday through Friday.
- Certificate of completion following the program.
Are you interested in starting the train-the-trainer mammography training program at your facility? Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you soon.