Are you considering starting a mobile mammogram program at your Breast Care Center? Interested in obtaining mammogram images in a pink bus? Mammography Educators can help you out! The American College of Radiology (ACR) and Society of Breast Imaging (SBI) recommend women get their yearly mammogram at age 40. Your imaging center will be at the forefront of breast cancer screening guidelines by bringing the 3D mammogram to women.
We will ensure that all state and federal regulations are met so that we can have you up and running quickly with a quality mobile mammography program. We will assist you in:
- Overseeing initial ACR accreditation for the mobile mammography unit.
- Registering the mammography unit in your home state.
- Evaluating and providing requirements for performing mammograms in the mobile unit.
- Evaluating the PACS integration plan.
- Providing references and a list for all documentation needed to meet ACR/FDA standards.
- The development of a Policy and Procedure Manual by providing a list of recommended documents.
- Providing forms for all necessary logs required by MQSA/ACR.
- The development of an MQSA Inspection Manual by providing a list of requirements and documents for obtaining them, to include tracking of licenses and CME/CEUs for all interpreting radiologists and licensed mammography technologists participating in the program.
- The development of a Quality Control Manual by providing a list of documents needed and resources for obtaining them.
- Providing priority and time sensitive lists for completion of implementation of mammography services.
- Evaluating a plan for patient tracking and reporting integration and make recommendations as needed.
- Providing an email network of qualified mammography technologists to assist in recruiting a technologist to work on the mobile unit, upon request.
Are you interested in starting mobile mammography at your facility? Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you soon.