Would you like to improve the consistency, quality, and efficiency of your mammography technologists? The strategy to do so depends on training a select group of leaders and excellent mammographers to spread their knowledge in and around their existing clinics.
Our Train-the-Trainer (T3) program will equip your internal trainers with tools founded in Mammography Educators’ The Miller Method™. Using our comprehensive program, your team will be ready to train all new hires and to assist with ongoing mammography technologist quality improvement programs (specifically in regards to MQSA EQUIP).
This program focuses on providing feedback, mentoring, and teaching other mammographers in order to create a sustainable method of improving breast imaging throughout the health system.
What is included:
- Optional Kick-off conference
- Initial Training Program
- Classroom Lecture & Positioning Demonstration
- Assistance with the selection process of the Trainees (upon request).
- Complete training materials.
- PowerPoint lecture template for Trainees to use throughout the program.
- Assistance in obtaining continuing education credits for each technologist in attendance at the above noted seminars and trainings.
- Conference calls with the Mammography Educators Consultant as needed.
- Email access to the Mammography Educators Consultant Monday through Friday.
- Certificate of completion following the program.
Are you interested in starting train-the-trainer at your facility? Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you soon.