Mammography Educators offers the highest level of service and possess the following outstanding qualities not offered by similar training services. The work of our mammography team is Qualified, Peer-Reviewed, and Improves Image Quality.
- Our faculty utilizes ACR supported Positioning Techniques
- Mammography Educators’ Positioning Techniques are modified to follow standardized positioning techniques used in the Laszlo Tabar Clinic in Falun, Sweden.
- Updated Positioning Techniques for FFDM and DBT were designed and presented by Louise C. Miller, RTRM, for the Society of Breast Imaging (a subsidiary of ACR)
- All Positioning Trainers are MQSA-Qualified.
- All trainers have been personally trained and mentored by Louise C. Miller, RTRM in The Miller Method™ so techniques are consistent, proficient, efficient and ergonomically sound.
- All trainers have extensive background teaching and working in academic medicine and/or SBI Centers of Excellence.
- Mammography Educators Positioning Technique is the only technique that has been analyzed and published (AJR, Dec 2017) that sets criteria for FFDM and DBT and establishes criteria for optimal image quality.
- Radiologists report seeing an immediate improvement in image quality (inclusion of more breast tissue and meet ACR standards) and report the diagnosis of cancers not seen on previous images utilizing other techniques prior to our updated, standardized training.
- These updated teaching methods have been presented at numerous National Breast Imaging Conferences including the Society of Breast Imaging/ACR National Breast Cancer Conference as well as NCoBC and for major academic institutions, including Harvard Medical School/MGH, Mayo Clinic, multiple University of California campuses, Emory University, Kaiser Permenente, and Elizabeth Wende Breast Center. Additionally, these techniques have been taught during international courses in Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Canada, & Costa Rica among others.